Friday 17 January 2014

Our little helper

Freddie looooooves helping William and I out with just about anything. He likes to do laundry, sweep the floor, put his toys away, cook dinner and bake cookies. He also (literally) jumps for joy when we get the vacuum out. Actually, I think vacuum was one of his very first words. With the rate he's going, I'll never have to clean the house again! :)

He is also very curious whenever we get the tool box out to fix something, put something together (Ikea!) or, more likely, to get the screwdriver out to replace the batteries in one of his toys. We are so impressed with how much he 'gets' things- even just from seeing something in a book. He knows the motions for using a hammer, screwdriver and saw and likes to imitate us using the tools. Here are some pics from our latest project- putting together a small table and chairs. We couldn't have done it without him!

He takes his work very seriously.
Insisted on moving BOTH chairs by himself.





I'm heading to Seattle tomorrow morning for a visit and while I'm very very excited to see my whole family, I don't know what I'm going to do without Freddie around! This will be the first time I've spent a night away from him since he was born. I'm sure he and William will enjoy their 'Bachelor week' but I'm really going to miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...