Wednesday 26 June 2013

"AhhhhhhhhhhhCHOOOOOOOO"

Ok, if you couldn't tell from the title, I was trying to spell what a sneeze sounds like. Believe it or not, I actually just googled "phonetic spelling of a sneeze sound." I kid you not.


Freddie has recently found sneezing to be absolutely hilarious. It doesn't matter if it's him sneezing, or me, or William or a stranger we're walking past. He howls with laughter every time. It does not get old. Ever.

Here he is laughing at William fake sneezing the other night:


A definite case of the giggles. I've probably watched this 15 times already and I still smile every time. His laughter is contagious!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I didn't know he laughs when strangers sneeze! Hilarious!

    P.S. Is there nothing Google can't solve?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...