Sunday 3 February 2013

"Mama"

Two months after he started saying it and I finally got it on video! Freddie started saying "Mama" when he was around 7 months old, then it switched to "Baba" for awhile and now it's back to "Mama." YAY! I still don't think he realizes that I'm his Mama but who cares! He still says it! :) I guess this means that, for now at least, I have a fourth choice of what to be called.


I have to admit, this has been one of the best moments so far since I've become a mom. It's so endearing to hear him say it and it just makes me think about the bond that we will forever have. It's emotional thinking about the days, weeks, months and years we have ahead of us. He's going to go to high school someday. Ah! To really pile on the cheese, I have to say I'm looking forward to every minute of it. :) (People with older kids- don't burst my bubble! If there are hard years to come I don't want to hear about it!!! ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...