Monday 14 January 2013

Sleeping beauty

Ever since Freddie learned to roll over he has loved sleeping on his tummy. After William or I sing "Mary had a little lamb" (before every nap and before bed- heaven help us!) we put him in his crib and he immediately rolls over onto his tummy and worms himself to the corner of the crib. He usually falls asleep there within a couple minutes. He must like the secure feeling of the side and end of the crib.

Lately, however, he has managed to fall asleep in some pretty unusual positions and seems to like sticking his legs out in particular. Here are a few photos I've managed to take while he's been sleeping. I even risked the flash for one (I know, I know, I'm really living on the edge!).



2 comments:

  1. He's the cutest! As a big fan of 'flamingo' position when sleeping, I can't blame him for finding weird positions to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...